Reflecting on my weekend, I realized that my accomplishments were quite odd and unpaired. I’m all over the map. What do you think?
- Succeeded on losing and subsequently finding my credit card
- Assisted a Disney Imagineer with a live synthesizer setup
- Lost $20 in poker in less than an hour
- Paid the dentist
- Learned how to ask “How many degrees is it outside?” in Japanese
- Posted an online video tutorial about Logic Pro
- Talked to my girlfriend for more than a 1/2 hour in one clip
- Read 31 pages of macroeconomics, 40 pages of operations management, 20 pages of marketing
- Completed 3 homework assignments
- Got over a cold
- Finished redesigning an assessment process for my prior employer
Time to begin a new week. What’d y’all do this weekend?