This was too good not to put up.
I am so glad I don’t take this train. Looks like it was taken in the 80s or 90s though.
You asked for it, you got it. Straight from my (old) studio to your ears. This episode is 100% sound tour. Put on a pair of nice headphones and sit back to relax to the sounds of the Japan. The following sounds have been recorded during the last year or so and have been collected for your listening enjoyment.
- Short Intro
- Clip1: 2007-05-31 Riding the Yurakuchou Line
- Clip2: 2007-09-19 Ariake TOC Building 7-11 Guy with Music
- Clip3: 2007-06-01 Crows at Waseda University
- Clip4: 2007-10-08 Watching Aural Expression Class Video
- Clip5: 2008-01-18 Singing Lame SMAP Songs in Class
- Clip6: 2007-07-07 Watching Tokyo Bousaikan (Disaster Preparedness Center) Smoke Video
- Clip7: 2007-07-15 Awesome French Elevator Music at Doutour Coffee
- Clip8: 2007-12-16 Chilling at a Club in Kobe Talking about Cats with Awesome Funk Music in the Background (Guest Appearance: Terrance from Kobe Beef)
- Clip9: 2007-12-16 Kobe Planetarium Presentation
- Clip10: 2008-04-05 Tokyo Giants Game
- Clip11: 2007-09-20 Sumo Tournament Match
- Clip12: 2007-08-08 Inside the Shinkanesen (Accelerating with Train Announcements)
- Clip13: 2008-04-07 Kanamara Matsuri (a.k.a. Kawasaki Penis Festival)
- Clip14: 2008-04-06 Crazy Sounding Cement Mixer
- Clip15: 2008-02-10 Cacophonous Sounds in Iidabashi (with commentary)
- Clip16: 2007-07-28 Drumming in a Small Park in Shinjuku
Podcast: Play in new window | Download