Today’s episode is very much like a one-way telephone conversation. Recording with my cellular phone, I do a quick update and introduce a few subjects very briefly, not getting into too much depth. This is more of an experiment than a proper episode. I hope it meets the approval of your ears in terms of quality. What do you think? Is this quality level too annoying? It’s super convenient for commute-casting. Also, there’s something more natural about recording into a cell phone, so strange. I’m undecided.
- Wednesday = hump day?
- Doing the podcast on my keitai (cell phone)
- Regular schedule in Japan has started
- Will do an entire episode on coffee in Japan
- Will do an entire episode on first week in a Japanese office
- Keeping in touch with friends (Gmail / Keitai symbiosis)
- Getting Things Done
- Will this be a full episode? – Yes.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download