I should have given the cops some Yaki-imo. Confused?! Well listen in to today’s episode and get acquainted with the Yaki-imo truck vendor, the cops, and my dinner. This episode comes straight from my kitchen while I cook up one of the only dishes I know how to make here in Japan, Yaki-soba. MMmmm. ^_^
- Making Yaki Soba
- Busy as sin, so I can’t mail anything right now ^_^
- More about GTD
- Vitalist has a Mobile Site
- Buying a bicycle – Mama Chari
- Getting pulled over by the cops, on a bike
- Bear with me while my food cooks LOUDLY – it doesn’t quite work well in audio does it?
- Should I post the TokyoCalling duel interview clips?
- Helmet’s “Size Matters” in Japan has two bonus tracks
- Dark side of podcasting
- Terrance is a patient guy
- And I start using street lingo while explaining it, what’s with that?
- Listen to A Year in Japan’s episode on Love Hotels
- Yaki-imo ã‚„ãã„ã‚‚ Truck Recording – Stone Roasted Potatoes