The coffee episode had landed! Well at least 1/2 half of it. Fred joins me live from Times Square as we discuss the ins and outs of various coffee experiences in Japan. Scott Lockman provides a cameo from Allez France in Tokyo. It’s always interesting in these parts.
And since I ended up having much more material than I anticipated, this special will be brought to you in two, yes two, episodes. Combine a little bit of background noise from the skype / laptop mic, and voila … a perfectly listen-able episode for your coffee curiosity satisfying pleasure. Enjoy!
- Intro Music – “Hologram Jesus” by Pthalo
- Coffee Music – “Coffee Man” by Calvin Owens
- The “Detroit Story”
- Some high-level comparisons of coffee shops in Japan
- Discussion on sugar types
- Coffee even at Mos Burger
- Allez France (direct from Scott Lockman of Tokyo Calling)
- Vending Machine Coffee